- StemCyte Inc. USA was established in 1997. Brings greater than 18 years experience in cord blood banking.
- Global footprint with operations in USA, Taiwan and India.
- StemCyte India is a joint venture of StemCyte Inc.(USA), Apollo Hospitals and Cadila Pharmaceuticals.
- The Apollo and Cadila partnership bring greater than 66 years of experience in the health service industry.
Highest Quality &
- USFDA approved collection bag, freezing bag, canisters, etc. are truly imported
- FDA approved insulated kit box is fire resistant and tough
- Our endeavor is to ensure that we meet the highest quality accredited standards by following 400 SOPs diligently
- 24/7 customer support at all stages – collection, testing, storage, retrieval and transplantation
- Public Bank – The UCB is donated to StemCyte for processing & storage for further use by unrelated patients
- Private Bank – UCB is collected, processed & stored solely for the future medical needs of the child or the family
- Advanced Therapeutics – Treatment of patients in need
- Clinical Trials – Use of cord blood stem cells in indications like spinal cord injuries, stroke, etc.
- One of the most important aspects in cord blood transplantation is the recovery of stem cells
- StemCyte's patented plasma depletion technology ensures upto 99.95% cell recovery
- Patient transplanted with plasma depleted cord blood receive
- Higher cell dose
- Lower transplant related mortality
- Superior engraftment
- Overall survival
- Higher rate of survival
Clinical Trials &
- StemCyte is actively involved in clinical trials and research studies, to further the science of saving lives using cord blood stem cells and cord tissue
- Current clinical trials are as follows:
- Spinal cord injury
- Cardiac repair
- Optic nerve
- Peripheral nerve repair
Dr. Wise Young, (M.D, PhD)
Chief Medical Director
"Extensive work on spinal cord injury"
Dr. Lawrence D. Petz, (M.D.)
Global Medical Director
"Proven cord blood stem cell transplant for treatment of HIV"
Dr. Tang-Her Jaing
Division of Hematology, Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Chang Gung Children's Hospital, Taiwan
"More than 100 transplants for Thalassemia"
Unmatched in the Industry
- StemCyte : The most experienced cord blood bank
- Has participated in more than 2083 transplants across 315 transplant centers in 38 countries on 6 continents
- Facilitators of 43 transplants in India, within a span of 6 years
“Click below link to get the complete details of transplants done by StemCyte India:”